We appreciate your interest in submitting papers to the 2023 International VLSI Symposium on Technology, Systems and Applications. PRIOR to preparing your final paper submission, please read the submission guidelines below.
- Final Submissions of the 2-page camera-ready manuscript in pdf format, including figures and tables, shall be completed through the symposium website by the deadline on 23:59 (GMT+8), February 10, 2023.
- PAPER WITH LESS OR MORE THAN 2 PAGES OF TEXT SHALL BE CONSIDERED IMMEDIATE REJECTION.
- Authors MUST submit their IEEE Xplore compliant version to the symposium for inclusion in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore database. The only way to insure this is to use the following link to create a PDF of your submission. Once you have completed this step, you can submit your finalized paper through "Final Submission" at the symposium website.
Step 1: Please access https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
Step 2: Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Conference ID: 57221X
- Your email address - a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Any changes to the accepted PAPER TITLE or AUTHOR LIST should send your request (declaration form) to the symposium (email@example.com) and get approval by TSA Program Chairs prior to the final paper submission.
- The submission should include a 100~200 Word ABSTRACT, which will be used for the program information on the 2023 VLSI TSA symposium website.
- Authors of accepted papers must transfer copyright to IEEE by utilizing the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore database. Please click the "eCF Submission" button to submit your eCF before February 28, 2023. Please review the information on IEEE Intellectual Property Rights before submission.
- Each presenter should also submit the "Author's reply sheet" for the program information before February 28, 2023.
- The online registration will starts from February 1, 2023. All paper presenters are required to register for the symposium before February 28, 2023.
- Accepted papers MUST be presented by one of the authors at the conference to warrant the paper publication in the conference proceedings.
- Presentation of accepted papers at the symposium must be in English and will be limited to 15 minutes by following additional 5 minutes for discussions.
- Accepted papers will be published as submitted (full length format) in the proceedings which will be disclosed on April 17, 2023, the first day of the symposium.
- No-show papers will not be included in the symposium proceedings and will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplore database.
ÜTSA BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARD
The selection will be based on the paper quality evaluated by technical committee members, as well as the presentation of the paper at the symposium. The paper should be presented by the key author who is a full-time student at the time of paper presentation. The Best Student Paper Award will be presented to the winning student at the next year’s symposium. For more information, visit Best Student Paper Award.
ÜBEST POSTER AWARD
The selection of Best Poster Award will be based on the evaluation by members of technical committees of poster papers, as well as the votes from the attendees. The 2 winners of the Best Poster Award will be recognized with award certificates after the Symposium. For more information, visit Best Poster Award.
ÜFINANCIAL SUPPORT for OVERSEAS STUDENTS (Student Travel Award)
Financial supports are available for full-time student presenters living outside of Taiwan. Student presenters are required to attend 2023 VLSI TSA in person in Taiwan to be eligible for the Student Travel Award. For more information, visit Student Travel Award.
ÜAUTHOR PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS-TSA Oral & Poster Papers
ÜLATE NEWS PAPERS (Submission Deadline: Jan. 15, 2023)
A very limited number of high quality Late News Papers will be accepted. Late News Papers are not eligible for the Best Student Paper Award. Authors are asked to submit late news abstracts announcing only very recent developments. 2-page PDF files should be in the same format as a regular paper and should be emailed to the symposium secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please visit Late News Paper Submission.
For any inquiries concerning abstracts submissions, please contact the symposium secretariat at email@example.com.