TSA Author Presentation Instructions-Oral & Poster Papers
*Please upload your presentation files to: Presentation Submission Page
*Presentation Files Submission Deadline: March 31, 2023
If the file size of your video is larger than 300 MB, please upload your files HERE.
Thank you for your participation as authors of the 2023 VLSI TSA Symposium. The 2023 VLSI TSA symposium is planned for a Hybrid event, which includes 1) an in-person symposium from 4/17-4/20 plus 2) on-demand video presentation on the conference website during 4/24-5/23 after the physical event. In this regard, your presentation will be in both on-site and online.
- For ORAL papers, three items must be provided:
1. Presentation Slides (.ppt/.pptx)A full-length slides as presented in oral presentation. Download the presentation template for oral presentation.
2. Pre-Recorded Video (.mp4 <300MB)
A pre-recorded video presentation of the paper. Video Duration: 15 minutes. The video will be made available to symposium attendees during the time of Virtual Symposium. Download of the video is NOT allowed.
*Notice: Authors can choose either a) to submit a pre-recorded video presentation in advance by 3/31 or b) to allow the conference staff to record your presentation at the in-person meeting without modifications. Authors need to contact the TSA secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your choice of video recording before February 10, 2023.
3. Slides for Virtual Symposium (.pdf)Authors can choose to submit either full (as presented in oral) or a simplified slides file (in pdf format). The slides file, in pdf format, will be posted on the conference website during the virtual conference (4/24~5/23). Download of the slides file (.pdf) is permitted for conference attendees.
- For POSTER papers, required materials include:
1. Poster Presentation File (.pdf)
All poster presenters are required to submit their Poster PDF files by March 31, 2023, and no modification is allowed afterwards. The VLSI-TSA secretariat will print and post your poster at the in-person meeting. Download the poster template.
Poster presenters are requested to stay at the poster display area for opinion exchanges with the attendees from 12:50~13:40, April 18 at Ballroom D (11F) of the Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu. All presenters need to stand by in the session room at 12:40.
2. Poster file for Virtual Symposium(.pdf)
Authors can choose to submit either full (as presented in poster session on-site) or a simplified poster file (in pdf format).The poster file (.pdf) will be made available to conference attendees during the virtual symposium. Download of the poster files (pdf) is permitted.
- Preparing your video presentation:
Below please read the guidelines to prepare your video presentation.
Step 2: Have your power point ready and use the tool as follows. While displaying your slides as you talk, you can show your face through the webcam method (highly recommended and encouraged). Here are the software we suggest for you to record your presentation:
Step 3: Save your file with the naming convention: SP_presenter
SP: Session number+ Paper number (T1-3, T2-1…); presenter- speaker name
For example, T1-3_Smith Wang
Notice: The session and paper numbers can be found from the Program menu of conference website.
*If the file size of your video is larger than 300 MB, please upload your files HERE.
Please complete your upload no later than 23:59 (GMT+8) on March 31, 2023
- All files must be in MP4 Format.
- Power point aspect ratio- 16:9
- Video Resolution: 1080p recommended, 720p minimum
- Use a good headset with microphone close to mouth BUT away from direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using your computer’s laptop’s or desktop’s built-in microphone on computer.
- Video Duration
-Oral paper presentation: 15 minutes
-Poster paper presentation: 5 minutes, 3 slides maximum (only for presenters who cannot travel to Taiwan)
In-person meeting (4/17-20): Q&A is conducted at the in-person meeting at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu.
On-demand Virtual (4/24-5/23): After viewing video, attendees can reach out to you (presenter) via email.