|Call for Papers
• IMPORTANT DATES: all are based on Taiwan time (GMT+8).
1. Deadline for Paper Submission: November 14, 2022
3. For an accepted paper to be published in the proceedings, one of its co-author(s) MUST register and attend the symposium to present the paper. Note that each accepted paper shall be accompanied by a distinct registration; that is, two registrations are required for presenting two papers even if the presenter is the same.
4. Presentation of accepted papers at the symposium must be in English.The final manuscripts of all accepted papers will be published as submitted in the proceedings.
5. No-show papers will not be included in the symposium proceedings and will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplore database.
6. COVID-19 Watch: The 2023 International VLSI Symposium on Technology, Systems and Applications is planned for an in-person/on-site event. In the meantime, we will keep Hybrid symposium (same as 2022) if COVID-19 still keeps a threat to the convention, i.e., arranging overseas presenters to provide a pre-recorded video for presentation on condition that they render into travel restrictions.
7. Deadline for Author Registration: Feb. 28, 2023
• Paper Submission: