Virtual Networking Platform for 2022 VLSI-TSA and VLSI-DAT
*The Virtual Networking Platform:
Thank you for participating in the 2022 International Symposium on VLSI Design, Automation and Test (2022 VLSI-DAT). In 2022, the hybrid VLSI-TSA and VLSI-DAT symposia feature a virtual platform with live sessions and chat rooms, creating valuable networking opportunities. Blow please find the tips for joining the virtual networking platform for 2022 VLSI-DAT.
* Access the Virtual Networking Platform:
- TSA: https://www.itri.org.tw
- DAT: https://www.itri.org.tw
The virtual networking platform will open from April 18th, 9:30 am to April 30th, 2022 23:59 pm. All schedule is in Taiwan Time (GMT+8).
* Live Sessions:
The event page allows participants to view the following sessions Live online:
- Joint Opening & Award Ceremony
- Joint Plenary sessions (J1, J3, J6)
- Joint Special Sessions (J2, J5)
- Joint Luncheon Keynote (J4)
Tips for watching live sessions:
1) Enter the your email and registration number to join the meeting.
2) Click the “Live” button and please turn off your webcam and mute your microphone while watching the live presentation.
3) Online participants can enter questions through Microsoft Teams chatroom during live Q&A.
* Virtual Chat Room:
- After viewing presentation, participants can go to the chatroom and post questions for each paper.
- Identify the session / paper and click “Chat” button to join the chatroom
- To establish effective engagement, audience are suggested to post your questions on the chat
room before 18:00 (GMT+8) on the speech day. Authors/speakers are encouraged to reply to the
questions before 18:00 (GMT+8) on the next day of your speech.
- You can also visit Program
page of the conference website and click “Chatroom” button
to access each chat
We look forward to seeing you at 2022 VLSI-TSA and VLSI-DAT Symposia.