Financial Support (Overseas Students Only)
Please read the requirements and payment conditions to verify whether you are eligible for application before applying.
Your paper must be accepted by 2022 VLSI-DAT. The notices of acceptance will be sent out to authors on December 30, 2021.
You must be a full-time enrolled STUDENT in an overseas country/region’s educational institution.
You must present and have this presentation confirmed at 2022 VLSI-DAT.
- Payment will be made only AFTER the paper is presented at 2022 VLSI-DAT by the applicant.
- Payment will be done in cash, on site, by US dollar.
- The award will apply to ONE person per abstract (the presenting person) only.
- The amount of the award is:
Ü US$ 450 (USA East coast & Europe)
Ü US$ 350 (USA West coast)
Ü US$ 250 (Asia, not include Taiwan)
Ü Application Form (It can be downloaded after January 1, 2022)
Ü A copy of your Student ID Card
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2022, 24:00:00 (CST)
- The VLSI-DAT secretariat will check your application and will inform you of the result by the end of February, 2022