Thank you for your participation as an invited speaker at the 2023 VLSI TSA Symposium.
Below please read the guidelines to prepare your video presentation.
• Step1: Please download the presentation template and prepare your slides.
Presentation Template: Please click here
Note: According to the speaker’s reply sheet, if you agree to share your presentation slides with the attendees, your presentation file (in pdf format) will be posted on the symposium website during the virtual conference (4/24-5/23). Speakers can choose to submit either full (as presented in oral) or a simplified slide. Download of the slides file (.pdf) is permitted for symposium attendees. If you are not willing to share the slides with the symposium attendees, your slides will not be made available on the symposium website.
• Step 2: Have your power point ready and use the tool as follows. While displaying your slides as you talk, you can show your face through the webcam method (highly recommended and encouraged). Here are the software we suggest for you to record your presentation:
Zoom: Local Recording – Zoom Help Center
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software): OBS Studio Quickstart
ActivePresenter: Record Video Demonstrations with ActivePresenter 8
Step 3: Save your file with the naming convention: SP_presenter
SP: Session number+ Paper number (J1-2, D2-1…); presenter- speaker name
For example, D2-1_Smith Wang (the session and paper numbers can be found from the Program menu of symposium website).
(1) Please provide your pre-recorded video. (.mp4 file, for Virtual symposium or to be played on-site for overseas speaker)
(2) Please provide your presentation file. (.ppt/.pptx, for your on-site speech)
(3) Slides for Virtual Symposium <(.pdf)*, for attendees to download after conference>
Please complete your upload no later than March 31, 2023 23:59 (GMT+8)
• All files must be in MP4 Format.
• Power point aspect ratio- 16 : 9
• Video Resolution: 1080p recommended, 720p minimum
• Use a good headset with microphone close to mouth BUT away from direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using your computer’s laptop’s or desktop’s built-in microphone on computer.
• Duration of the video presentation:
I. Plenary Sessions (Keynote Sessions--J1; J3; J6): 45 minutes
II. Joint Special Sessions (J2; J5): 30 minutes
III. Special Sessions (D3; D6; D8): 30 minutes
IV. Industrial Sessions (D9; D10): 18 minutes
V. Tutorial 3: 80 minutes
• Physical Meeting (4/17-20):
Q&A is conducted at the meeting. For overseas speaker, it will hold a real time Q&A or attendees can reach out to speaker via email after viewing video.
• On-demand Virtual (4/24-5/23):
After viewing video, attendees can reach out to you (speaker) via email.