|DAT Final Paper Submission
We appreciate your contributions in submitting a paper to the 2023 International VLSI Symposium on Technology, Systems and Applications (VLSI TSA). The acceptance notification letter had sent out to authors on December 30, 2022. Herewith forms and information are provided for your preparation of final paper submission and the final paper submission system will be available on January 1,2023.
The 2023 DAT Best Paper Award will be granted in the Opening Ceremony in 2024.
The winner will be rewarded by a certificate and US$500. Besides, it will also offer the registration fee waived of the 2024 International VLSI Symposium on Technology, Systems and Applications.
• Important Date for Authors: (GMT+8)
- Deadline for Final Paper Submission: February 10, 2023
- Deadline for copyright form (eCF) Submission/Author Reply Sheet: February 28, 2023
- Deadline for registration: February 28, 2023
- Deadline for presentation or video presentation: March 31, 2023
• Please refer the camera-ready manuscript for you to prepare your final papers. Accepted paper authors MUST submit their IEEE Xplore compliant version to the symposium for inclusion in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore database and the only way to insure this is to use the following link to create a PDF of your submission. Once you have completed this step, you can submit your final paper through the symposium website.
Step 2: Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Conference ID: 57221X
- Your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
• Presenters MUST attend the symposium to present the paper. For overseas presenters can provide a pre-recorded video to be played onsite if you cannot attend symposium in person. The final manuscripts of all accepted papers will be published as submitted in the proceedings and included in the symposium proceedings and to be submitted to IEEE Xplore database except No-show papers.
• Any changes on title and author list or withdraw/abstract after acceptance must provide the declaration form to DAT secretariat and get approval by DAT Program Chairs.
• Presentation of accepted papers at the Symposium must be in English and will be limited to 18 minutes with an additional 2 minutes for live Q&A. The oral presentation template will provide you to prepare your presentation material (in PPT and PDF format) or video presentation through the symposium website.
• For an accepted paper to be published in the proceedings, one of its co-author(s) MUST register and complete the registration fee by February 28, 2023 23:59 (GMT+8) and attend the symposium to present the paper to warrant its publication in the proceedings. For overseas authors, DAT Program Chairs encourage presenters to present onsite, if you cannot come to Taiwan, presenters can provide a pre-recorded video to be played onsite. Note that each accepted paper shall be accompanied by a different registration; that is, two registrations are required for presenting two papers even if the presenter is the same.
- All presenters are accepted to register for <Conference only> or <Tutorial & Conference >
- Please click the <Individual >button to start your registration and be sure to fill in the
Session code when registering.
- Please NOTE that the role field is multiple-choice items (more than one answer), please
confirm your identity and the system will automatically calculate the last discounted price