The Presentation and Pre-recorded Video Guidelines
Thank you for your participation as an invited speaker at the 2021 VLSI- DAT Symposium.
Below please read the guidelines to prepare your video presentation.
- Step1: Please download the presentation template and prepare your slides.
Presentation Template :
* For Joint Session (J1;J2;J3;J4;J5;J6)
: Please click here
* For DAT Session (D3;D7;D9;D10;D11)
: Please click here
* For Tutorial : Please click here
- Step2: Have your power point ready and use the tool as follows. While displaying your slides as you talk, you can show your face through the webcam method (highly recommended and encouraged). Here are the software we suggest for you to record your presentation:
SP: Session number+ Paper number (D1-3, D2-1…); presenter- speaker name
- Step 3: Save your file with the naming convention: SP_presenter
For example, D1-3_Smith Wang (the session and paper numbers can be found from the Program
menu of conference website).
- Step 4: Please upload the following files at https://reurl.cc/R6zrng and complete your upload no later than April 11, 2021 23:59 (GMT+8)
1.Presentation File (.ppt(x) or .pdf) : To present onsite.
2. Video Presentation File (.mp4 or .wmv format, size <=300MB) : To be played onsite.
3. Slides for Virtual Conference (full or simplified, .pdf format) : For attendees to download after conference.
- Video presentation must be in MP4 or WMV format.
- Power point aspect ratio- 4:3
- Video Resolution: 1080p recommended, 720p minimum
- Use a good headset with microphone close to mouth BUT away from direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using your computer’s laptop’s or desktop’s built-in microphone on computer.
- Duration of video presentation:
* Keynote presentations 45 minutes
* Invited presentations 30-35 minutes
* Industrial session ( D10 ; D11 ) : 18-20 minutes
* Tutorial presentations 80 minutes
- Physical meeting (4/19-22): Q&A is conducted at the meeting (except overseas speakers). Also, real time Q&A is arranged for the following sessions only.
* Keynote Session for overseas speaker (J1;J3;J6)
* Joint Session for panel discussion (J4-1;J4-2)
* Tutorial for overseas speaker (Topic 1;Topic 2)
- On-demand Virtual (4/26-5/25): After viewing video, attendees can reach out to presenter via email.