Virtual Networking Platform for 2021 VLSI-TSA and VLSI-DAT
*The Virtual Networking Platform:
Thank you for participating in the 2021 International Symposium on VLSI Design, Automation and Test (2021 VLSI-DAT). In 2021, the hybrid VLSI-TSA and VLSI-DAT symposia feature a virtual platform with live sessions and chat rooms, creating valuable networking opportunities. Blow please find the tips for joining the virtual networking platform for 2021 VLSI-DAT.
* Access the Virtual Networking Platform:
The virtual networking platform will open from April 19 to April 30, 2021. All schedule is in Taiwan Time (GMT+8).
* Live Sessions:
The event page allows participants to view the following sessions Live online:
- Joint Opening & Award Ceremony
- Joint Plenary sessions (J1, J3, J6)
- Joint Special Sessions (J2, J4-1, J4-2)
- Joint Luncheon Keynote (J5)
Tips for watching live sessions:
1) Click the “Live” button and copy the password automatically.
2) Enter the password to join the meeting.
3) Please turn off your webcam and mute your microphone while watching the live presentation.
4) Online participants can enter questions through WebEx Chat during live Q&A.
* Virtual Chat Room:
- After viewing presentation, participants can go to the Chat Room and post questions for each paper.
- Identify the session / paper and click “Chat” button to join the chatroom
- To establish effective engagement, participants are encouraged to post questions on the chat room before
18:00 on the speech day at the physical meeting (GMT+8). Authors/speakers are highly recommended to
reply to the questions in 24 hours.
- You can also visit Program
page of the conference website and click “Chatroom” button
to access each chat room.
We look forward to seeing you at 2021 VLSI-TSA and VLSI-DAT Symposia.