The 2020 International Symposium on VLSI Technology Systems and Applications (VLSI-TSA) will be held on August 10-13, 2020 at the Ambassador Hotel, Hsinchu, Taiwan. The symposium has been kicked-off since 1983. It is a premiere conference in Taiwan and received up to 1,000 participants every year. It provides a unique opportunity to network with VLSI leading experts worldwide. Original and unpublished papers on all aspects of advanced VLSI technology and applications are solicited.
Hsinchu City: The well-known Taiwan’s Silicon Valley is based with clusters of world-class high Tech. IC manufacturing and design. It is one-hour driving distance from Taipei, 40 minutes from the airport. Industry attendees may take this opportunity to visit Science Park business unit and academia attendees may visit major universities/Institutes of Taiwan, either in Hsinchu, or down to the south by the high speed train within one hour.
Paper submission click here
Papers in the following scope are solicited:
2020 VLSI-TSA Paper Submission(s) Guideline:
- The paper should be written in English.
- Submissions of the 2-page camera-ready manuscript in pdf format, including figures and table.
- In addition to the camera-ready manuscript, the submission should include an 100~200 word abstract.
No-show papers will not be included in the symposium proceedings and will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplore database.
- At least one of the authors from each oral paper MUST pay the full registration fee by July 20, 2020 (GMT+8) and present at the symposium.
Important Dates of 2020 VLSI-TSA:
- October 31, 2019 (not extendable)
Paper Submission Deadline
- December 31, 2019
February 29 July 20, 2020
Author Registration Deadline
Best Student Paper Award:
The selection will be based on the evaluation by members of technical committees of
students’ papers, as well as their oral presentations during the conference.
Late News Papers: (Submission Deadline : Jan. 15, 2020)
A very limited number of high quality Late News Papers will be accepted.