2020 VLSI-DAT Author Instructions for Oral Presentation
Thank you for your participation as authors of the 2020 VLSI-DAT Symposium.
Below please read the guidelines to prepare your video presentation.
Step 1: Please click here to download the presentation template and prepare your slides.
- Step 2: Have your power point ready and use the tool as follows. While displaying your slides as you talk, you can show your face through the webcam method (highly recommended and encouraged). Here are the software we suggest for you to record your presentation:
* Zoom: Local Recording – Zoom Help Center
SP: Session number+ Paper number (D1-3, D2-1…); presenter- speaker name
For example, D1-3_Smith Wang (the session and paper numbers can be found from the
- Step 3: Save your file with the naming convention: SP_presenter
Program menu of conference website).
Please complete your upload no later than July 20, 2020 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Step 4: Please click here to upload your recording video (.mp4) and presentation slides (.pptx)
All files must be in MP4 Format.
Power point aspect ratio- 4:3
Video Resolution: 1080p recommended, 720p minimum
Use a good headset with microphone close to mouth BUT away from direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using your computer’s laptop’s or desktop’s built-in microphone on computer.
- Duration : Oral Paper presentation 18~20 minutes.
- Physical meeting (8/10-13): Q&A is conducted at the meeting (except overseas presenters).
- On-demand Virtual (8/14-9/13): After viewing video, attendees can reach out to you (presenter) via email.