2019 VLSI-TSA Regular Paper Submission
- Submission Deadline (not extendable): Oct. 31, 2018 24:00 (GMT+8)
- Acceptance Notification: Dec. 28, 2018
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: Feb. 28, 2019
We appreciate your interest in submitting papers to the 2019 VLSI-TSA. PRIOR to preparing your papers for electronic submission, please read the paper preparation and submission guidelines below.
- Submissions of the 2-page camera-ready manuscript in pdf format, including figures and tables, shall be completed through the symposium website by the NON-EXTENDABLE deadline at 23:59 (GMT+8) on October 31, 2018.
- The submission should include a 80~100 Word ABSTRACT, which will be used in preparing the VLSI-TSA webpages if the paper is accepted.
- Please review the information on IEEE Intellectual Property Rights before submission.
- PAPER WITH LESS OR MORE THAN 2 PAGES OF TEXT SHALL BE CONSIDERED IMMEDIATE REJECTION.
Review results for Regular Papers are scheduled to be notified by e-mail to the registered first author by December 28, 2018.
Presentation of accepted papers at the symposium must be in English and will be limited to 15 minutes by following additional 5 minutes for discussions.
Accepted papers will be published as submitted (full length format) in the proceedings which will be disclosed on the first day of the symposium, April 22, 2019.
For any inquiries concerning abstracts submissions, please contact the symposium secretariat of 2019 VLSI-TSA at email@example.com.