Final Paper Submission (Closed)
We appreciate your contributions in submitting a paper to the 2019 International Symposium on VLSI Design, Automation, and Test (2019 VLSI-DAT). The notices of acceptance will be sent out to authors on December 28, 2018. Herewith forms and information are provided for your preparation of final paper submission and the final submission system will be opened on January 7 ,2019.
The 2018 Best Paper Award will be granted in the VLSI-DAT Opening ceremony in 2019.
The winner will be rewarded by a certificate and US$500 . Besides, it will also offer the registration fee waived of 2019 VLSI-DAT.
• Please refer the camera-ready manuscriptfor you to prepare your final papers. Accepted paper authors MUST submit their IEEE Xplore compliant version to the symposium for inclusion in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore database and the only way to insure this is to use the following link to create a PDF of your submission. Once you have completed this step, you can submit your final paper through the conference website by January 31, 2019 23:59 (GMT +0800)
Step 1 : Please access http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/
Step 2 : Select the New Users - Click Here
* Conference ID : 46292XP
* your email address
* a password
• The submitted final paper will be included in the conference proceedings without revision.
• Any changes on title and author list or withdraw / abstract after acceptance must provide the declaration form to secretariat and get approval by Technical Program Co-Chairs.
• For an accepted paper to be published in the proceedings, one of its co-author(s) MUST pay the full registration fee by February 28, 2019 23:59 (GMT+8) and attend the symposium to present the paper to warrant its publication in the proceedings. Note that each accepted paper shall be accompanied by a different full registration; that is, two full registrations are required for presenting two papers even if the presenter is the same.
• Presentation of accepted papers at the Symposium must be in English and will be limited to 18 minutes with an additional 2 minutes for Q&A. The final manuscript of all accepted papers will be published as submitted in the proceedings.
• Oral presentation guidelines for your reference and please provide your presentation material ( in PPT or PDF format ) through the conference website before April 15, 2019 23:59 (GMT+0800)
• No-show papers will not be included in the symposium proceedings and will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplore database.