- Submission Deadline (not extendable): June. 14, 2019 24:00 (GMT+8)
- Acceptance Notification: July 30, 2019
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: October 01, 2019
We appreciate your interest in submitting papers to the 2019 International Conference on Flexible and Printed Electronics (2019 ICFPE).
Information below is provided for your preparation on the paper submission(s).
- 2019 ICFPE will be held on October 23-25, 2019.
- Submissions of the 1-page camera-ready manuscript in pdf format, including figures and tables, shall be completed through the conference website here by the NON-EXTENDABLE deadline at 23:59 (GMT +8) on June 14, 2019 (Friday).
- For those who cannot make electronic submissions, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com.
- In addition to the camera-ready manuscript, the submission should include an 80~100 Word ABSTRACT, which will be published in the advance program if the paper is accepted.
The authors of contributed abstracts can choose from oral or poster presentation varieties in the process of online paper submission. However please note that the Organizing Committee has the right to make a final decision on the type of presentation associated with each paper.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the members of the Technical Program Committee. Notices of acceptance will be sent out to authors by July 30, 2019.
Presentation of accepted papers at the Conference must be in English and will be limited to 12 minutes by following additional 3 minutes for discussions.
Accepted papers will be published as submitted(full length format) in the proceedings which will be disclosed on the first day of the conference, October 23, 2019.
For any inquiries concerning abstracts submissions, please contact the conference secretariat of 2019 ICFPE at firstname.lastname@example.org