Final Paper Submission
The author's reply sheet and eCF submission deadline are extended to Mar. 30, 2016.
We appreciate your contributions in submitting a paper to the 2016 International Symposium on VLSI Design, Automation, and Test (2016 VLSI-DAT). The notices of acceptance will be sent out to authors on December 31, 2015. Herewith forms and information are provided for your preparation of final paper submission and the final submission system will be opened on January 1 ,2016.
The 2016 Best Paper Award will be granted in the VLSI-DAT Opening ceremony in 2017.
The winner will be rewarded by a certificate and US$500 . Besides, it will also offer the registration fee waived of 2017 VLSI-DAT.
• Please refer the camera-ready manuscript for you to prepare your final papers. Accepted paper authors MUST submit their IEEE Xplore
compliant version to the symposium for inclusion in the conference proceedings
and IEEE Xplore database and the only way to insure this is to use the
following link to create a PDF of your submission. Once you have completed this
step, you can submit your final paper through the conference website by January 31, 2016 23:59 (GMT +0800)
Step 2 : Select the New Users - Click Here link.
Step 3 : Enter the following~
* Conference ID : 37639XP
* your email address * a password
• The submitted final paper will be included in the conference proceedings without revision.
• Any changes on title and author list or withdraw / abstract after acceptance must provide the declaration form to secretariat and get approval by Technical Program co-chairs.
• Each accepted paper must submit the IEEE copyright form and author's reply sheet through
the conference website before February 29, 2016 23:59 (GMT+0800)
• Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its co-author(s) at the symposium to warrant its publication in the proceedings and the authors are required to complete the symposium registration and payment before February 29, 2016 23:59 (GMT+0800)
• Presentation of accepted papers at the Symposium must be in English and will be limited to 18 minutes with an additional 2 minutes for Q&A. The final manuscript of all accepted papers will be published as submitted in the proceedings.
• Oral presentation guidelines for your reference and please provide your presentation material ( in PPT or PDF format ) through the conference website before April 18, 2016 23:59 (GMT+0800)
• No-show papers will not be included in the symposium proceedings and will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplorer database.