| Call for Papers The deadline is extended to Nov. 12, 2017
We appreciate your interest in submitting a paper to the 2018 International Symposium on VLSI Design, Automation, and Test (2018 VLSI-DAT). Herewith forms and information are provided for your preparation of paper submission.
(Note: All are based on Taiwan time, which is eight hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).)
• Paper Submission Deadline :
Oct. 13 Nov. 12, 2017 23:59 (GMT +0800)
• Notification of Acceptance : Dec. 29, 2017
• Final Paper (IEEE compatible version) Submission Deadline : Jan. 31, 2018
• Author Registration Deadline : Feb. 28, 2018
♣ Original, unpublished papers on all aspects of VLSI Design, Automation and Test are solicited, including but not limited to:
RF, Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuits
Logic and Architecture Synthesis
Test Generation and Compression
Sensors and Interface Circuits
Physical Design and Verification
Design-for-Testability and BIST
Memory Circuits and Systems
Design for Manufacturability
RF, Analog and Mixed-Signal Test
Power/Thermal Estimation and Optimization
SOC and System Level Test
Energy-Harvesting and Power Circuits
Silicon Debug and Diagnosis
Ultra Low-Power Circuits and Systems
Modeling and Simulation
3D IC and Interposer-Based IC Test
Digital Circuits and ASIC
Electronic System Level Design
Yield and Reliability Enhancement
Multimedia Processing Design
SoC and NoC Architectures
Machine learning for EDA
CPU, DSP and Multicore Architectures
EDA for Microfluidic Biochip
Synthesis for Analog Circuits
Test Data Mining
Communication, Security and Safety Design
Embedded System Software
Design Using Novel Technologies
♣ General Instructions
• Prospective authors must submit a self-contained paper with figures and tables electronically through the conference website by November 12, 2017 23:59 (GMT +0800)
• The paper can be up to 4 pages. Any submission exceeding 4 pages in length will be returned immediately without review; submissions lacking necessary details will have a low chance of acceptance.
• In addition to the paper and camera-ready manuscript , the submission should be included with a 80~100 Word ABSTRACT, which will be published in the advance and final program if the paper is accepted.
• VLSI-DAT adopts the DOUBLE BLIND REVIEW process; therefore, DO NOT reveal your name(s) or affiliation(s) anywhere in the submitted manuscript for the first paper submission.
• Please review the information on IEEE Intellectual Property Rights before submitting your abstract/paper at http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/index.html
• The notices of acceptance will be sent out to authors on December 29, 2017.
• Any changes on title and author list or withdraw after acceptance must be approved by Technical Program Co-Chairs.
• Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its co-author(s) at the symposium to warrant its publication in the proceedings and required to complete the full registration and payment for the symposium before February 28, 2018 23:59 (GMT+0800) .
• Presentation of accepted papers at the Symposium must be in English and will be limited to 18 minutes with an additional 2 minutes for Q&A. The final manuscript of all accepted papers will be published as submitted in the proceedings.
• No-show papers will not be included in the symposium proceedings and will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplorer database.
♣ Student Subsidy
Financial support for attending VLSI-DAT 2018 is available for full-time student presenters living outside of Taiwan, and up to 85% discount for all students in registration fee.
♣ Special Session Submission
To encourage industry and research institutes to share their experiences on system and product development, 2-page papers on system prototyping and product development are solicited. Submission to this special session should specifically select the paper category of System Prototyping / Product Development to be reviewed separately from the regular submissions.
♣ Best paper Award
The two best papers will be selected this year through rigorous evaluation process participated by program committee and session chairs.